Buenos dias guys and girls, my name is Alan-Michael Tausend, but my friends just call me Alan. I was born and raised in Houston Texas where I attended Episcopal High School, GO KNIGHTS!!! But anyways, this is my third year at TCU and I can't believe how great this school is. I am taking this writing course for a couple reasons. The main reason is that I am required to take it, but I'm also looking forward to improving my writing skills especially when it comes to creating powerful and well structured arguments. I'm not really that big into facebook but I have to admit I write on there occasionally. Texting and E-mailing are probably the bulk of what I write these days when it doesn't come to school assignments and such. Its hard to pay close attention to grammar, punctuation, and spelling when it comes to texting and e-mailing, but I can really enjoy writing when the topic really appeals to me.
Without really knowing it I made an argument in this first post and by creating my blog as a whole. Basically I am making an argument to inform my fellow classmates and whoever reads this about who I am and my interests in life. I want y'all to "discover the truth" about me. It is my duty to create an argument so we can reach some common ground about what kind of person I am. Whether you might learn things about me from the things I post, or even in the little things like my background image, writing style, or even font, its all a part of my argument.
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of the course syllabus.
I think the argument you made with this blog is very informative and shows you want to share the truth about yourself with everyone. It seems like you have a lot to offer everybody and that we can all learn something from you and your arguments to come!
ReplyDeleteI really like the argument you are making with this introduction. You can tell that you have put personality into the paragraph and that makes it all the more persuasive!
ReplyDelete