Tuesday, September 21, 2010
In Class: Group Editing
For the most part, the experiences I've had with the peer editing group thing have gone fairly well. The way I see it it's always good to get a couple different perspectives on your work. I can be pretty funky with my wording sometimes so I guess I find it helpful. I guess the only thing that gets on my nerves is when someone tries to rearrange like a whole sentence or a paragraph because its not the way they would have done it. And I'm not taking about confusing wording or grammatical errors... I mean Its my paper and that's how I want it. Kinda harsh I know but I hope you can see where I'm coming from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alan,
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you. It is one thing to change a sentence when it doesn't make sense, but its another thing to completely rewrite the paper for you. A lot of the time the person doesn't understand the idea that you are trying to present and they end up ruining the argument.