Thursday, September 16, 2010
In Class: Peer Comments Response
I found that having a classmate or two really helps me get new ideas and outlooks on my place. One classmate made the point to say that one of her favorite observations was the ability for customers to check out using an employees iPhone. Until now I never thought about how cool that actually is. I knew it had the capabilities to do that so I kinda thought it was just common sense but compared to other stores no one really does that. It helps reduce people clutter that would usually form around the checkout counter and makes the checking out process seem fun! I asked if i thought the fact that the Apple store has different ranked employees has anything to do with their ethos, and the answer is a definite yes. Having highly skilled employees gives the store a bunch of creditability.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that the idea to observe the i-store is a great one. I like the fact that all the technological items inside the store can be classified under the Ethos section. I also think you could make an argument for the prices of the items (not sure if you thought of this already) but since apple produces are more expensive does this make an argument towards their superiority compared to other computers?
ReplyDelete