Thursday, September 16, 2010
In Class: Observation Process
I had a really great time observing the Apple store as a matter of fact. It was very interesting to see so many people come in and out of the store whether they were there to just look around or buy a new computer. At some times the store would be really crowded like I mean REALLY crowded you would think they were giving away free computers for how many people there were inside. I found a nice place at a table to sit at and observe the store. It was kinda funny though I was probably asked 5 to 8 times if I needed help with anything in the store and and I would always just respond "no I'm just observing your store." They might have though that was a little out of the ordinary but thats alright. Observations dont always have to be purely visual and from a distance. I decided to observe hands on with their products and ask a few employees computer related questions to test their knowledge for fun. Overall I had many good observation experiences and I'm looking forward to going back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment